It’s the BookTube Newbie Tag 2.0! ✨
I’ve been on BookTube now for about 4 months, and making bookish videos honestly brings me so much joy.
Books, new reader friends, what more could I ask for. 🖤
- What genres would you like to see talked about more on BookTube?
- What do you feel is the best way to make friends on BookTube?
- What will/ do you enjoy the most about making BookTube videos?
- What do you least look forward to when making BookTube videos?
- What videos other than tags, TBR’s, wrap-ups, reviews and recommendations would you want to see more of?
- What are some themes you want to see more of or less of in books?
- What advice would you give to a BookTuber that has just created their channel?
- What are some qualities or traits that you look for when it comes to watching other BookTubers?
- What’s a hobby besides reading and writing that people on BookTube might not know you have?