The best time of year is finally here, reader friends! It’s fall, it’s October, and we’re celebrating this week with the Finally Fall Book Tag. 🍂
- In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
- Nature is beautiful…but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic.
- Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
- In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family that you would like to be a part of.
- The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
- Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
- The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
- The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
- Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you would like to return to soon.
- Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories!”
- Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
🖤 Jashana C
🖤 Sophie Reads
🖤 Emma Rosen Books
🖤 Leslie Cardix
🖤 Libri Labra